At the end of Arbaeen Hosseini's mourning ceremony, which was held in the form of a video link with the University of Tehran, the Supreme Leader referred to the propaganda attack of the enemies against the Iranian nation to influence public opinion with various methods and tools: Dear students, who are the fruit of the nation's heart and the true hope of the country, light up and dispel any ambiguity like a lamp around you by paying attention to the issue of explaining the facts.
The most important part of the statements of the Supreme Leader of the Revolution is as follows:
* These 40 days of Ashura to Arbaeen are one of the most important periods in the history of Islam.
* If the day of Ashura was the peak of Mujahideen with sacrifice, these forty days of Mujahideen were accompanied by explanation, revelation and explanation.
* It was this great move of the Prophet's family that was able to perpetuate the Karbala incident.
* This explanation was complementary to that sacrifice; Dear students, pay attention to the issue of explanation.
* There are many facts that need to be clarified and it is misleading to keep people's opinions ambiguous on that issue.
* This explanation movement neutralizes it.
* Each of you as a task turn on your turn signal.
* Today in cyberspace, you can publish the right thoughts and answer the questions, and you can literally jihad.
Of course, the definitive principle in this regard is to follow the moral method.
* It is necessary to avoid the fact that some people face insults, deception and lies in front of public opinion.
* Logic should be embellished with ethics and facts should be published.
* Today we all have to move in this field.
* Our youth today are equipped with a lot of thought, spirituality and awareness.
* Prepare yourself to enter the field of explanation and revelation, that is, the path that Zeinab Kobra went through during these forty days.
* The path of Imam Hussein is a sweet and successful path that reaches a definite result.
* Using Hosseini's teachings, you will be able to bring the country to the peaks of spiritual and material happiness; This is the way.